Big Life FoundationWildlife foundation specializing in anti-poaching.Location: Kenya and Tanzania, East Africa
- Design and develop the first iteration of Big Life's web presence
- Build an online auction engine to raise money for the foundation
- Set up internal communications
- Consult on approaches to maximize exposure and visibility
- Field test technical gear (night vision) and help manage export licensing with the State Department
Big Life Foundation was co-founded by photographer Nick Brandt and award-winning conservationist Richard Bonham in September 2010. Tripod Creative's Cameron MacPherson served as Director of Technology for the foundation between 2010-2013, and helped promote the foundation, build web properties to accept donations and charity purchases online, and test new field gear.